Allegro GameDev

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ñuño Martínez

Ñuño Martínez
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 07:01 PM

Actually, I don't know if it should be there or here.

Thing is that I was playing with SMS last weeks, and I did a test game using Allegro...  Allegro.js actually.  Compilation was done by the SMS command line compiler.  Didn't test it on IDE,

I had to write a brief wrapper unit, and it works seamlessly.  I plan to release it once it wraps the whole library, with examples and docs.  Give me some time.

Here you have the test.  On mobile and tablet devices it doesn't work as expected. :(

• ielite likes this

#2 ielite

ielite
  • Members
  • 691 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 03:37 AM

Actually, I don't know if it should be there or here.

Thing is that I was playing with SMS last weeks, and I did a test game using Allegro...  Allegro.js actually.  Compilation was done by the SMS command line compiler.  Didn't test it on IDE,

I had to write a brief wrapper unit, and it works seamlessly.  I plan to release it once it wraps the whole library, with examples and docs.  Give me some time.

Here you have the test.  On mobile and tablet devices it doesn't work as expected. :(

Good Job!

However, I could only play to 9 seconds before the counter reset  :(

#3 Ñuño Martínez

Ñuño Martínez
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 02:48 PM

Good Job!

However, I could only play to 9 seconds before the counter reset   :(

Thanks. :)

Each level is 9 seconds long.  Then it increases the level, and appears a new circle.  May be it appeared just in the same place your circle was and then collided.  Anyway, what browser did you use?

• ielite likes this

#4 Czar

Czar
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 02:03 AM

@

Ñuño Martínez did you go further with this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users