My License has expired!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ielite

ielite
  • Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 03:55 PM

My SMS will not run anymore - telling me my License has expired!

How can that be? I paid for the application. I understand that if you do not pay the subscription, you wont get updates, but to lose all functionality?

On another note, I have paid the subscription for updates!

What gives?

Shane

#2 Igor Savkic

Igor Savkic
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:32 PM

Mine has as well (I'm waiting on update to renew), but I can still run it without a problem. Most likely some internal licensing file got corrupted. If you have some kind of backup try that or try to register it again (with old activation code).

Unless that helps, only solution is to contact SMS (if they're handling eMail support) or write to Jon on FB.

#3 ielite

ielite
  • Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 07:33 PM

I couldn't even run mine

I contacted SMS and they told me to delete the user.lic file and try it again.  I put in my key and it now works and says registered, but the creation date is 1899 :)

Mine has as well (I'm waiting on update to renew), but I can still run it without a problem. Most likely some internal licensing file got corrupted. If you have some kind of backup try that or try to register it again (with old activation code).

Unless that helps, only solution is to contact SMS (if they're handling eMail support) or write to Jon on FB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users