#1 Dennis07

Dennis07
  • Administrators
  • 40 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany
  • Enterprise Edition

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:00 AM

Dear SMS community,
I proudly announce you the showcase of the new SMS release at the Delphi-Stammtisch in Berlin.
More information on the Delphi-Stammtisch can be obtained here:
https://www.meetup.c...phi-Stammtisch/

Presentation will likely be held in German, unless there are non-German speakers attending.
Topic will be SMS with a focus on the new release which will hopefully be availible until then.
Participation is free for everyone, but must be registered in advance on the Delphi-Stammtisch homepage on Meetup.
No previous skills, experiences or knowledge is required, nor is an active license a requirement. Only good mood, interest and the heart of a programmer! ;)
The location will be different that time because there are more than the average aount of guests expected. I will post it in the Meetup group and here in this forum when I know the exact address. EDIT: Location will be the "Aufsturz" at Oranienburger Str. 67, 10117 Berlin.

Thank you for your attention and I hope to see some of you there!
  • Czar and kioesGal like this

#2 BobLawrence

BobLawrence
  • Members
  • 78 posts
  • LocationBeaver Bank Nova Scotia Canada

Posted 08 August 2017 - 05:37 AM

re:I proudly announce you the showcase of the new SMS release at the Delphi-Stammtisch in Berlin.

Hopefully we will get a update soon, it's been a very long wait :( . I really enjoyed living in Baden-Baden Germany for 2 years (before Delphi was on the market) in when I was in the Canadian Military :)

#3 Dennis07

Dennis07
  • Administrators
  • 40 posts
  • Enterprise Edition

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:54 AM

Hello Bob, the update will be released in the upcoming weeks, please be patient! ;) It's nice you enjoyed Germany for a whole 2 years. Let's not hope that was the last time!

#4 Dennis07

Dennis07
  • Administrators
  • 40 posts
  • Enterprise Edition

Posted 29 August 2017 - 09:47 PM

Little update: The location is fixed now and is the Aufsturz in Berlin at the address:

Oranienburger Str. 67
10117 Berlin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users