Smart 2.9.9 [alpha] is here!
Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:33 AM
And as we now can use the powerful SmartUpdate -program to offer updates as frequently as needed, we can also fix bugs fast. So just let us know and we'll get to it. In the meantime, we'll continue perfecting the styling.
- Nico Wouterse, DidierXT and Dennis07 like this
Posted 18 September 2017 - 04:42 PM
I suggest to add this to help itself or SMS website.
Few questions about it:
1) To use EventManager is it enough to just include SmartCL.EventManager or we actually need to create one EventManager per form?
2a) What if I want to handle same event on several places, on label, then on panel etc? It's easy to do so in JS, but from your article on Facebook group it seems that propagating same event to parent control will not work, it would stop at label since it has "touch or movement related events on the control. For example: OnClick or OnMouseDown".
2b) Article also suggest it would stop at first label if it has any kind of related event (Click for example). What if I want to handle onMouseUp in parent and OnClick in label (two different events)?
Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:53 PM
2. If you want to handle the same event on several places, there are ways to do that:
- You can listen to it on the child element and call the panel from there, like you'd do in Delphi.
Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:13 PM
Glad to see you're working on SMS but I didn't see any mention to the compiler itself. You know I'm having some issues with it...
Please send e-mail about these to support at smartmobilestudio.com
We're probably going to be busy with changes to styling for some 1-2 weeks, though. But we'll get there!
Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:38 AM
- New controls and classes:
- Improvements to Game View initialization
- Added overloaded ShowDialog with custom width and height
- Fixed Contest Demos:
- Afternoon Walk
You get these by running SmartUpdate.exe in the folder where you installed the Alpha.
- Czar and Nico Wouterse like this
Posted 07 October 2017 - 06:34 PM
Improvements to resizing:
- Fix wrong display height on iOS/Chrome after device flip
- Reduce number of resizes during startup
Support for WebFonts
Styling changes to TW3ScrollControl's background
EventManager to send OnClick through CBClick
Bug fixes to the RTL
Bug fixes to the IDE
- Czar and ielite like this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users