LuckyLuke

License / new version

Hi,

I'm planning to create a new web application for my music society using Smart Mobile Studio.

I've read there will be a new version with lots of cool stuff. 

When might we expect this version ? (If I buy a license now, will I get the new version ?)

Thanks.

Regards,

LuckyLuke

Maybe you could do it using Nico's html components

Hi,

I'm planning to create a new web application for my music society using Smart Mobile Studio.

When might we expect this version ? (If I buy a license now, will I get the new version ?)

Thanks.

Regards,

LuckyLuke

Hi,

Hi! ;)

Yes, that's absolutely correct! We've worked alot on it and there are really cool features awaiting to see use. Some of them can be seen here, but those are of course far not all.

The new version is close to the release, the alpha version will be released within the next 2 days. The final built will follow within days or weeks, depending on the stability. If you buy a new license now, you will 100% get the new version, as in every license there is a one-year subscription included.

It is true that the release date of the new version had been delayed in the past, something we were forced to do but are not proud of. I don't wonna blame anyone or anything for this, let's simply say the circumstances did not allow it otherwise. As for this release date, it is 100% sure we will release it very, very soon. Probably a matter of days only.

I would even go that far to say: If you bought a license now and you won't get the new release included, I myself will pay you back the whole 100% of what you spent. But believe me, this will not happen. The same promise goes to anyone else who buys SMS at this time. ;)