? bug in IDE scroll bar ?

When I am using the SMS IDE, and I am viewing code, then I am having a problem using the scroll bar to view the source code.  When I click and drag, apparently the control thinks that I am clicking into the edit window, because it starts a selection process.  Furthermore it things that I am trying to select to the right of the visible text, because it start slowly scrolling to the right, making my text scroll out of site on the left side of the control.   It's anoying.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

Kevin

Basically all text editor handling is done by SynEdit (see http://sourceforge.net/projects/synedit/) with some minor additions. However, so far nothing has been done in this regards.

We're trying to reproduce this behavior and add this to the bug tracker. If it's easy to fix, it will be available in the next hotfix/release.

To speed up the progress can you please describe in detail, what causes this issue (steps to reproduce), as I fail to see anything odd right now.

We connected with Team Viewer, and had a weird situation in that when I would control the mouse, it would happen, but when CWBudde ran the mouse remotely, it wouldn't!   He could see it happening when I ran the mouse.  Very strange.

He reported that this doesn't happen on his machine.  I have windows 7, he did not.

So they will be aware of this and see if others have the problem.

Thanks!

Kevin

OK, I could confirm this issue via TeamViewer meeting, but it was weired as it did not happen when I could control the mouse cursor, but I could see it happen when the mouse cursor was controlled by the client.

I'll definitely put this as such into the bug tracker and I will do some research in the SynEdit forum. However, without being able to properly reproduce this, it will be hard to fix it.