Find in files - success info, "Whole words" and "Auto Hide" not working

1. When i search with "Find in files" i allways get the "Not found" info messagebox, even when there is a search result ? 

2. The "whole words" checkbox is not working !

3. In the right of the messagebox there's a "Auto Hide" button. Clicking it gives me the error:

"Control 'CustomDockPanel_PopupPanel' has no parent window" - and then i get this error every time i do a seach.

1. When i search with "Find in files" i allways get the "Not found" info messagebox, even when there is a search result ?

This is a known issue (see case 1511). However, I'm not sure why it has not made it to the known issues section of the release notes or whether the known issues section in the release notes are present at all. I also wonder why we haven't fixed it or marked it as critical.

We're really sorry about this and will mark it as critical for the next hotfix.

2. The "whole words" checkbox is not working !

Thanks for the report, we copied the according code from the ordinary search dialog without further testing.

3. In the right of the messagebox there's a "Auto Hide" button. Clicking it gives me the error:

"Control 'CustomDockPanel_PopupPanel' has no parent window" - and then i get this error every time i do a seach.

Again, copied the code without testing. Thanks for the report.

Since we're a small team and the area of the product is so wide, we haven't yet found a proper way to ensure a certain quality of the product. While the key features are basically covered quite well already other parts (like the hardly used 'Find in files...') could get more attention during testing.

In order to improve things we scheduled to deliver a web update feature with different channels for the next release. With this it will be possible to test as soon as things have changed if anyone would like to contribute.