WilliamC

hidemodal problem

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but we have an urgent problem with Showmodal and HideModal.  We are getting a javascript exception when calling Hidemodal, which results in the modal dialogue still showing.  This is with code that is has been in existence for 9 months and is still being used successfully with, I believe, the compilation from a previous version of SMS.

But in this newer version we are getting this problem.  My guess is it may be an issue with push and pop of the modalinfo array.

It is failing with the latest one.  I can detect no difference with the RTL I have for earlier versions.  (As someone else reported, running your own demo should fail as well.)

I have been pretty up to date with my versions.  The compiled example that is running correctly has a date of November 14, 2014.

(How can i tell exactly which version was used?)

Perhaps this will help -- this is from my latest:

/// procedure TW3CustomApplication.ShowModal(form: TW3CustomForm; panel: TW3CustomControl; focusControl: TW3CustomControl; onInit: TModalDialogProc = nil; onOK: TModalDialogProc = nil; onCancel: TModalDialogProc = nil)

///  [line: 579, column: 32, file: SmartCL.Application]

,ShowModal:function(Self, form, panel, focusControl$1, onInit$1, onOK$1, onCancel$1) {

var zIndex$1 = 0;

This from the one that works:

/// procedure TW3CustomApplication.ShowModal(form: TW3CustomForm; panel: TW3CustomControl; focusControl: TW3CustomControl; onInit: TModalDialogProc = nil; onOK: TModalDialogProc = nil; onCancel: TModalDialogProc = nil)

///  [line: 533, column: 32, file: W3Application]

,ShowModal:function(Self, form, panel, focusControl$1, onInit$1, onOK$1, onCancel$1) {

var zIndex = 0;

var opaqueMask = null;

var modalInfo$2 = null;

if (!Self.FModalInfoList.length) {