Dany

Description of Compiler Options

I have been comparing output and fiddling with the options. This is difficult partly because somestuff only surfaces in certain projects and i have the feeling that the changes to the options does not click all times or they are interdependent (one does not give effect without the other).

So; is there a thorough description of the options somewhere? Preferrably with examples and the rationale behind it's existance. That would be top-knotch IMHO.

Regards,

/Dany

Something on all of the IDE options would be wonderful. It would also be wonderful to have documentation on what code is supported in SMS as well. 

I had lots of hopes on the SMART BOOK, but it seems the author abandoned it a long time ago when he came on board SMS.

I dont have the time, but it would be nice to see a community run Wiki for all the documentation for SMS

This is very informative, but problem is that in time, one will forget about it and it will be hard to find this link.

Can I suggest to transfer that article to internal help system (if there are plans of building one) or to add some menu option that would list available online articles.