Clearing notifications

I am unable to clear the notifications from the forum.

If I tick the notifications and click "mark as read" I get an error

"Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available. "

Obviously I am logged in when this message appears.

A couple of other issues I have noticed.

When you enter text and "post" the return characters seem to be removed. All of the text is bunched up. If you then edit and post again the formatting remains.

Also I am sure there used to be a widget at the to of the edit box to allow adding in post, code, image tags etc. Can that be restored?

Notice how the post above this one is bunched up?

this is how it is supposed to look.

A couple of other issues I have noticed.

When you enter text and "post" the return characters seem to be removed. All of the text is bunched up. If you then edit and post again the formatting remains.

Also I am sure there used to be a widget at the to of the edit box to allow adding in post, code, image tags etc. Can that be restored?

• Administrators

We are planning to update the forums software, I've just communicated this with the team. The current version is already outdated for a while and we will jump over to IP.Board 4 once we have an open capacity for this. This will happen approximately right after the release of the SMS update. If there will be updates or changes in the schedule I will let you know this.

Sorry, but this is all I can do. I have spend quite some time and not found a way to fix any of these issues.

Thank you for your understanding!