Sign in to follow this  
JimKueneman

A couple of bug on 2.9.9.80

I am evaluating SMS and found a couple things that really should be fixed before release.  

1) If I write a method in the main forms class and try to do code completion (CTL-SHIFT-C) it does not create a new function in the body for my method but duplicates the empty functions that SMS already has in in the code when you create a new project.

2) If you try to search in all folder and sub folders through the search dialog it ends with an exception dialog (sometimes with the annoying Delphi bug where it is behind everything else and you have to kill the program)

3)  Control-F Does not bring up the Find Dialog it continues to find the previous search.

Jim

On 1/28/2018 at 7:35 AM, JimKueneman said:

I am evaluating SMS and found a couple things that really should be fixed before release.  

1) If I write a method in the main forms class and try to do code completion (CTL-SHIFT-C) it does not create a new function in the body for my method but duplicates the empty functions that SMS already has in in the code when you create a new project.

2) If you try to search in all folder and sub folders through the search dialog it ends with an exception dialog (sometimes with the annoying Delphi bug where it is behind everything else and you have to kill the program)

3)  Control-F Does not bring up the Find Dialog it continues to find the previous search.

Jim

1.) Works for me

2.) Works for me

3.) Works for me

The code completion bug happens sometimes. I was able to reproduce it now, so I'll zip the project as a test case and try to hunt it down later.