page not 100% loaded

We have an app that we deliver via browser. There have been a few case where a page hasn't loaded 100%, there are bits missing. Is there a way that I can confirm that the total page has loaded and if not request the page again?

Sorry if that is being naive about web matters but this is a new area for me.

• Administrators

When the form does not completely load, have a look at the debugger in the browser and check if all the files actually did load properly. Also check if there were any errors reported in the debugger.

If you have a look at the javascript that SMS creates, the forms are registered and created at the end of the file. So if your app does start but you have problems with some other form, it's most likely just a bug in your code.

It seems to happen 1 in maybe 100 times so it is inconsistent. I assumed it would be a browser issue, hence the question to reload. I will see if I can find an instance when it happens. Now that the app is being used by managers it is difficult to be there to view the issue.

cheers

14 minutes ago, Czar said:

It seems to happen 1 in maybe 100 times so it is inconsistent. I assumed it would be a browser issue, hence the question to reload. I will see if I can find an instance when it happens. Now that the app is being used by managers it is difficult to be there to view the issue.

cheers

@Czar

Could it be a cache issue?  

i.e. does it happen on a particular device/workstation?  Or All? Does cleaning out the cache fix it?