License (Gumroad)

I'm pretty sure i'm getting billed via "Gumroad"*. No i'm sure.

Yesterday i downloaded the latest version but my license is not up to date.

I went into gumroad and received an e-mail stating that "We will send you the license key shortly.".

What is shortly? I'd like to test some aspects of the latest SMS, please!

Kind regards,

/D

* I must say this must be one of the most frustrating "sites" from the viewpoint of a subscriber. I'd guess a lot of designers and "visionaries" are involved :)

• Administrators

As Jarto says: We agree with you on your Gumroad-thoughts. That's why we have moved away from Gumroad, and started using Stripe instead.

The license _was_ sent to the registrered email when the subscription was automatically renewed. Some months ago.

Did you try to re-request the license from Gumroad or something? If so, then I suppose that we don't get any notification of this on our side.

1 hour ago, jorn said:

As Jarto says: We agree with you on your Gumroad-thoughts. That's why we have moved away from Gumroad, and started using Stripe instead.

I now have a license e-mail. Thank you. Odd that i could not find it if it has been sent (as it seems it has been) - i do rely on e-mail archives for a lot of things.

Anyway - all good now!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, Jake said:

Same issue here.  I was "auto-renewed" by Gumroad but all they will send me is a receipt.  No license.  My old license doesn't work with the new version, so how can I access it?

Can you please send Jörn (ja at smartmobilestudio.com) an e-mail about this? Please tell him which e-mail address you have registered under Gumroad, so he can find your subscription.