Ubaltino

SMS 3 + mORMot = Error

I downloaded the latest version of SMS recently. I have tested all the examples. Really enjoyed.

I've been using mORMot for some time. And I'd like to use the two built-in ones. In this link http://blog.synopse.info/post/2014/08/11/CrossPlatform-Clients/SmartMobileStudio AB gives the steps needed to use mORMot with SMS. But unfortunately it is not working any more in the last versions. The errors were commented on this link https://synopse.info/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4744

I requested this correction for the AB, but apparently he is out of time at the moment.

Could anyone here give a force and put it to work?

Thank you.

The crazy AB apparently he's out of the time or holidays since december. I do perform the tests on the mORMot lastest trunk (december/2018) and it compiles and works in both SMS 2.2.2.04694 (the lastest WinXP compatible) and SMS 3.1.0.80 (development version)! I have to download mORMot again(jan/2019) and submit the changes of the SynCrossPlatform units to AB.

16 minutes ago, warleyalex said:

The crazy AB apparently he's out of the time or holidays since december. I do perform the tests on the mORMot lastest trunk (december/2018) and it compiles and works in both SMS 2.2.2.04694 (the lastest WinXP compatible) and SMS 3.1.0.80 (development version)! I have to download mORMot again(jan/2019) and submit the changes of the SynCrossPlatform units to AB.

Okay. I'll be waiting for an answer here, so I can test both with the latest versions.

Thank you.

I download the mORMot_and_Open_Source_friends_234301_06b24ae728 today and patched some needed SynCrossPlatform units and mORMotWrappers (generate mORMot cross-platform clients code from the server). and some changes at the project 27 and 29,

Now, it compiles and works in both SMS 2.2.2.04694 (lastest WinXP compatible) and SMS 3.1.0.80 (development version)! 

download link: mORMot with SMS 2x and 3x