Jump to content
sibar

File open errors when using project search path

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I'm using the latest version from the development channel.

When using project search path, SMS is not able to locate units when clicking on the error message. Ctrl-Click (or Ctrl-Enter) a unit name is not working either. Also when using File/Open the unit will be opened as the last tab, but not switched to. It took a while before I noticed it.

Another annoying issue is that when a unit is updated from an external source, SMS will not detect it and offer to reload. 

I only use relative paths in project search path.

Regards

Sindre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Attached is a simple project with a Cw.Client.Core unit i a subdirectory Client. I've made an error in the Cw.Client.Core and when I try to compile i reports that the Cw.Client.Core not found. Also Ctrl-Click is not working and File/Open... will open the untiu but not shift to the tab sheet.

 

Sindre

SearchPathTest.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...