Sign in to follow this  
tristan

Bugs and Features 3.1.0.88

Hi,

Thanks for all the effort in making Smart Mobile Studio a powerful tool for pascal web development. After having a license for over a year I am finally making some effort at building a real life application. 

I just want to provide some feedback; I did try a quick search in the forum to avoid duplication.

I believe I am testing the latest development version; however I do find it difficult to know with any certainty.

Versioning

• Release notes in SmartUpdate have incorrect date (I think). Can you make it easier to identify the version available?
  • SmartUpdate fails with DEVELOPMENT not available unless re-run with /changechannel /showhidden parameters

IDE

• Import existing form. I could not find an intuitive way to import a form created from another project. Copy form into new project folder, add external, not added to Form sectionimage.png.1c05788fc9cfe83720d982cf86f60ea0.png
  • Switch comment (CTRL + /) will not include the last line selected 

image.png.f4abdef7a65ec016233f1ff26b38e573.pngimage.png.0a9a2d63836c2aed75041abcd08ceafd.png

Controls

• TabControl AnimateTabs with Forms in tabs, will cause form contents to disappear (in particular memo and stringrids) (See TabForms demo with TMemo on form3) Turning off AnimateTabs will resolve the issue.

image.png.492eb7abdd25afaf16c1933b0cf23a32.png

TabForms.zip

Thank you bvery much for reporting these. TabForms.zip does not contain the form sfm-files, so I can't test that bug right away. Can you manyally zip the folder so all files are included?

On 7/15/2019 at 6:01 PM, tristan said:

Switch comment (CTRL + /) will not include the last line selected

This is weird. I was able to reproduce this once, but most often it does comment both lines.

7 hours ago, jarto said:

This is weird. I was able to reproduce this once, but most often it does comment both lines.

I just saw it happen when I selected a block of lines from the bottom up (instead of top down).

-David