Bugs and Features 3.1.0.88

Hi,

Thanks for all the effort in making Smart Mobile Studio a powerful tool for pascal web development. After having a license for over a year I am finally making some effort at building a real life application. 

I just want to provide some feedback; I did try a quick search in the forum to avoid duplication.

I believe I am testing the latest development version; however I do find it difficult to know with any certainty.

Versioning

• Release notes in SmartUpdate have incorrect date (I think). Can you make it easier to identify the version available?
  • SmartUpdate fails with DEVELOPMENT not available unless re-run with /changechannel /showhidden parameters

IDE

• Import existing form. I could not find an intuitive way to import a form created from another project. Copy form into new project folder, add external, not added to Form sectionimage.png.1c05788fc9cfe83720d982cf86f60ea0.png
  • Switch comment (CTRL + /) will not include the last line selected 

image.png.f4abdef7a65ec016233f1ff26b38e573.pngimage.png.0a9a2d63836c2aed75041abcd08ceafd.png

Controls

• TabControl AnimateTabs with Forms in tabs, will cause form contents to disappear (in particular memo and stringrids) (See TabForms demo with TMemo on form3) Turning off AnimateTabs will resolve the issue.

image.png.492eb7abdd25afaf16c1933b0cf23a32.png

TabForms.zip

• 5 months later...