Huseyin SEKER

How can i select multiple controls on the form?

Hi, I have 5 editboxes on the form and i want to select some of them (by holding shift or ctrl key) and copy and paste them, isn't that possible?

My next question is i used smartupdate but i couldn't upgrade to version 3.9 alpha or 4.0. How can i do that. I'm using trial 3.0.2 version.

On 5/24/2020 at 10:21 AM, Huseyin SEKER said:

Hi, I have 5 editboxes on the form and i want to select some of them (by holding shift or ctrl key) and copy and paste them, isn't that possible?

My next question is i used smartupdate but i couldn't upgrade to version 3.9 alpha or 4.0. How can i do that. I'm using trial 3.0.2 version.

There is no support for selecting and changing multiple controls at the moment. The Alpha version can't be used with a trial license.

I'm testing SMS nowadays. The documentation is not enough. I'm trying to learn most of things from forum and searching internet. The book is not enough too.

About license I applied for education license (I am a teacher) but i couldn't get a reply. I won't use this software for commercial, can't i get at least one education license for longer testing.

On 5/25/2020 at 10:52 PM, Huseyin SEKER said:

I'm testing SMS nowadays. The documentation is not enough. I'm trying to learn most of things from forum and searching internet. The book is not enough too.

About license I applied for education license (I am a teacher) but i couldn't get a reply. I won't use this software for commercial, can't i get at least one education license for longer testing.

Can you send an e-mail to jea at smartmobilestudio.com and ask for the educational license? Please cc me jt at smartmobilestudio.com