Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sibar

International character are wrong in latest Beta 3.9.1.175

Recommended Posts

I created a new application and just added a label with some Norwegian characters in. They all come out wrong. I've attached the the design and runtime result.

Runtime:

2020-06-04_15-26-42.png

Design time:

2020-06-04_15-32-55.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a bug that must be resolved. There should of course be no problem using Unicode characters in the UI designer. Same problem if I do it from code.

It worked fine in earlier versions (pre beta).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can also reproduce the problem. The characters are properly encoded in utf-8 as they should be. The page headers also contains:

<meta charset="UTF-8" />

But still my browser switches the encoding it uses to Western. If I change it to Unicode in the browser settings, the characters are viewed correctly.

This is weird...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Making some progress. The generated index.html is correct. The issue seems to be in the way the SMS internal server serves the page. I found some messages that if the server sends an encoding, the browser will switch to that. So that's where I'm going to look next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...